ABOUT THE ROLE
The selected candidate is responsible for managing pre-sales phase, and supporting Sales/Consulting areas. Some of your tasks include:
- Managing the functional analysis process: requirements gathering and feasibility analysis, functional design and drafting of project documentation, SRS (Software Requirements Specification).
- Planning, defining and performing test cases.
- Managing the project delivery and training to users.
- Participating in internal teams to develop new solutions or integrated solutions based on synergies and proactive relationships with the client and other business units.
- Liaising with Consultancy and Global Technologies teams for the definition of project requirements.
- Improve knowledge about business processes, solutions and information managed within Global Delivery
- Bachelor degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Data Science, Engineering, Economics. Master degree or MBS is considered a plus.
- At least 1 year experience in developing predictive analytics models, specifically on risk management topics in banking industry.
- Good knowledge on data analysis/modelling approaches and market tools.
- Possess strong relational, presentation (written and oral) skills.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
- Knowledge of SQL and relational databases is a plus, as well as XML language.
- Strong autonomy, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly organised and detail oriented.
- Excellent team working and cross-functional collaboration skills.
- High proficiency in English, written and spoken.
- Willing to travel overseas.