ABOUT THE ROLE
This position is within the Delivery Area for projects in the finance field. The Project Manager has the responsibility for:
- Managing the functional analysis team to collect clients’ business requirements.
- Planning and coordination of activities aiming at the development and maintenance of the products, focusing on the actual and future clients’ needs.
- Analysing the clients’ needs through periodical collaboration with sales figures, both in the pre-sales and technical-functional requirements definition phase.
- Defining project plan (time/days/cost), full project management (activities, resources and economic aspects).
- Providing support to the sales figures in the definition of the project pricing and the contractual aspects linked to the SLA.
- Supporting clients in the after-sales phase.
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Science, Economics, Engineer, Mathematics or Statistics.
- Strong background in project management for banking and insurance fields.
- Having 6 – 8 years of experience in similar role.
- Solid people management skills.
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrate leadership and ability to manage/lead a team.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Be willing and able to travel (local and international) as required.