ABOUT THE ROLE
This role takes on the day-to-day sales responsibilities. You are expected to drive new client acquisition and grow incremental revenue. You will work on the end-to-end sales cycle, from prospecting and discovery through to proposal writing and closing. Key responsibilities include:
- Acquisition of new customers in key industries such as banking, multi-finance, micro-finance, general insurance, life insurance and telecommunication.
- Ongoing relationship management and new business development opportunities.
- Drafting of commercial proposals that respond to the maximum extent to the client’s needs.
- Consistently aim to close new deals with the ambition to exceed monthly sales targets.
- Drive strategic discussion with Sales Director to develop quality customer plans targeted at revenue growth and customer satisfaction.
- Preparing sales activities and sales forecast reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business, Engineering, Management, Statistics or related field.
- 5 – 10 years of relevant working experience.
- Solid sales, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the targeted key industries would be an advantage.
- A solid background of achieving sales results and revenue expansion.
- Ability to build trusted and collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.