ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Regional Accounting Manager, the selected candidate will have responsibility for a variety of accounting areas and financial close activities:
- Preparation of financial statements for the companies and ensuring adherence to the Group accounting deadlines, and timely month-end closing.
- Handling end-to-end accounting and reporting, banking/treasury, audit and taxation responsibilities.
- Preparing project accounting analysis (revenue-cost-WIP items).
- Preparing weekly cash flow reports.
- Responsible for reconciliation of inter-company reports and resolves outages.
- Performing routine balance sheet reconciliations.
- Regularly coordinates invoicing and collection activities with sales and administrative teams.
- Managing timely and accurate vendor payments.
- Supporting bid preparations, specifically accounting-related documents.
- Participation in global accounting projects and initiatives from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent with at least 4 – 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Independent worker and thinker with the ability to follow up on time sensitive issues.
- High degree of accuracy and ability to manage sensitive information.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to manage large and complex data.
- Ability to work without direct supervision and efficiently manage tasks and meet deadlines.